How to learn Arabic fast
How can you improve – or even master – your Arabic?
We have got some tips for you:
• Immerse yourself by reading, playing games, watching, and listening in Arabic.
• Simply by being exposed to Arabic, your brain is put to work.
• Listen to native speakers regularly.
• This will help you become accustomed to their accents and pronunciation.
• Mimic native speakers.
• Try to reproduce the tone, sound, and rhythm of the speaker you’re listening to.
• Make a list.
• Note down the Arabic words that you find more difficult to pronounce along with a phonetic explanation.
• Record yourself speaking Arabic.
• Try to pick apart your mistakes.
Share your recording with a native speaker and ask for feedback.
• Repeat, repeat, repeat.
• Never stop practicing.
These helpful hacks will help to tune your ear